dvbviewer r3 opening problem

coolworm

when i try to open DVBViewer does`n to enything! i have to reinstal the DVBViewer again and then its works.

when i make restart its doing the same.

why??

thanks

give us mor information about your system.

DirectX, which system you use, which version of DVBViewer you use, which decoder you have onboard .....

Hmmm, we had a member here in the board which had problems with soundblaster and SS2.

Which driver version of the SkyStar you installed? 4.22, 4.28 or newer? Have you installed DirectX9b? In 9 and 9a was a bug. Have you IRQ - conflict ore ohter hardware problems? Which Board (chipset) you are using?

Is the DVBViewerTE running? Is TV4PC running? If you have a look in the taskmanager , can you see there a process (not a application) which called DVBViewer.exe? Which mpg2 - Decoder (DVD Software) you have onboard?

I know this are a lot of questions. But all this can give us a hint to solve the problem.

Steffen