BBC HD tuning problems

entrecour

I have been having tuning problems with BBC HD in particular for longer than I can remember.

Attached is my support.zip - this time DVBViewer stopped responding when I tried to tune BBC HD, but most often I get a pixelated green screen. I tuned 3 other HD channels successfully before trying BBC HD - I am not sure if this is visble in the log. I'll try and generate a new support log with after a green screen.

Most likely caused by the H.264 decoder, maybe in combination with hardware acceleration and/or video rendering. Try Options -> DirectX -> TV/Radio Pre-Format Detection -> Video or a different H.264 decoder.

Use the cyberlink decoder für Video instead of nvidia and coreavc. and set to "0" or remove

<entry name="EVRVideoprocessor">1</entry>

from the setup.xml [MPEG] section. Don't touch the autodetect stuff, leave it off.