add "signal level"

nars

Another very small suggestion, I don't want to abuse from devs but I guess this is really easy to add: as you know in the status bar of DVBViewer we can switch (by clicking on it) the progress bar to show different infos like play time and "strength of the received signal" (as written in the help file), I did noticed this "strength of the received signal" seems to be in fact the "signal quality" % value, my suggestion exactly is: could you please also add the "signal level" (% or dB ?) info as one of these options available to switch to (I can see that info using other apps then I guess there is probably some kind of "api" to get it easily).

Thanks ;)

Edited by nars

Yes, a good suggestion. Click to change with different tooltips. Now the tooltip only displays the device name.

Also a suggestion for the right-click: Now a right-click on the signal strength bar will pop up the "DVB Source Properties" window, how about adding, if right-click again, the window will disappear? This will be more convenient.

Best regards.

how about adding, if right-click again, the window will disappear? This will be more convenient.

Believe it or not: DVBViewer can let a filter resp. the associated DirectShow mechanisms create a property window, but can't close it, because it doesn't belong to DVBViewer.

Believe it or not: DVBViewer can let a filter resp. the associated DirectShow mechanisms create a property window, but can't close it, because it doesn't belong to DVBViewer.

Thanks!! At least you responded to my suggestion. I think I proposed this for 3 times. :)

If all efforts couldn't realize this to close it, then just let it go...