lilmale1

this is what i have

msi duo core computerw/windows 7 ultimate

DVBViewer 4

nvidea 9 series latest drivers software

Geniatech Digistar Dvb-s card

vc++2008

net framworks 3.5

no codes at the moment (this is one i need to know) if PowerCinema6 works?

i got my dish aimed with at echo satellites 110 119 with a power inserter for sw34 between

because i do have a dish 500 dish and quad lnb wich works as a dish pro plus for me

the reason i havea power inserter is because thats the only way im able to get power to the card and lnb

im not tunning to many channels by putting the following lof1 97500, sw 117000, lof2 11250

i also notice that dish pro setting aren't availabe under any menus so thats what was i put or something like it

although i did get like 60 channels at once with default settings for echo.

can anyone help me figure out this DVBViewer with the settings for what is like a dish pro plus lnb the quad and the codecs i need

or should i try the universal dish with lnb but i doubt i have power to the card without any power inserter???????

thanks for reading

i also have a universal dish outside where i can try to use that instead with universal lnb. but at the moment im confused with the dish lnb settings

also i was wondering if there is a site where i can try a different ini file for my transponders im using.

haven't had much luck with other software like mytheatre and dvbdream and so on.....