Cinergy HTC USB XS HD: Channel scan ok, but quality 0%

larsras

Hi

I have just got the Cinergy HTC USB XS HD as replacement for an hauppauge e330, and is trying to get DVBViewer to work with the new stick. OS is Windows 7.

I'm using the latest Terratec drivers and the newest DVBViewer Pro. I'm scanning the cable network with the DVB-C device.

It finds all channels correctly as far as i can see, but does not decode any picture or sound. The quality meter just say 0%.

The latest Terratec viewer sw is also installed (crab software, at least my installation). In this program, all channels can be watched correctly, but the sw often hangs.

Is there some kind of special setup i need to make in DVBViewer Pro to use this stick?

br Lars

Solved.

DVBViewer had detected all channels at symbolrate 6875, but i have learned that it should be 6900. After changing this on all channels, it then works. So much better program than the Cinergy Home .... crab.

I have just replaced a KWorld PCI DVB-T tuner with the Cinergy HTC USB XS stick. Terratecs own software has no problem tuning, but I cannnt get DVBViewer to tune. It does recognise the hardware, but does not seem to lock onto the signal. I have deleted the hardware.xml file and recanned and added and deleted devices but still no use.

I know that there used to be issues with this stick, but I though this was solved in 4.0. I also have an Cinergy S2 PCI card installed and that is working perfectly.