Mouse Wheel function !!

giorusso

...I'd love to choose a personal function to give to my mouse wheel...4 ex. I'd love to have my wheel to regulate an accurate zooming 4 adjusting any 4/3 image with black bars up and down in a good fullscreen session instantly and not having to open the Zoom window first ;)

BTW the actual "Aspect Ratio" one that is present in the options 4 me is nearly useless...the Auto sub option is enough, so why should I use the mouse wheel to change this ? ;)

....in clear, would it be possible in next releases to have the zoom-pan option available directly through the mouse wheel ?

Of course the best would be an "auto-blanking" function that would "read" black bands up and down 4/3 images and automatically zoom the full-screen image...maybe I don't write good english, but I think this should be understandable :)

U developpers should know that a lot of users out here are using ur dvb soft with HTPC and tv or plasma devices...and this (blanking) would be great feature :)

Edited by giorusso

Now i understand you.

You must so offen change zoom? I make only one time the settings . I don't know, may be Christian can integrate this.

Steffen