Question about shortcuts and menus

besoul

Hi everyone. I'm a new french user of this wonderful software, namely DVBViewer. I have some questions, please, if you allow me.

1) Is there a shortcut in order to see only the information EPG (which appears briefly at the beggining of a channel) (I looked in shortcuts pannel but it seems there is not that shortcut. But, as I am a newbie, I prefer to ask.

1263444867.jpg

2) Is there any way to change the number link to my favorites. For exemple, here are my favorites:

But, the problem is that, sor instance, when I tape 12, I do no have the 12th channel. So, I do not manage to change that number linked to my favorites, how can I do? (I did not find in the channel editor unfortunately :) )

1263444892.jpg

3) And then, my last question, is there a way to edit the menu, I mean to reorganize the way it is, because I'm really confused, I doesn't look clear for me...

Thanks in advance for those who gonna help me...

1) use ENTER

2) in channel list editor drag and drop the channels (in the tree) in the order you want them. In that way you will change the number your channels get.

3) in channel list editor click on the Edit Fav. button (bottom of the window) and drag and drop channels from the tree list (left side of the channel editor) over to favourites (right side). Sort your favourites using the drag and drop method the way you like to have em.

Edited by majstang

Thank you dude. You helped me so much!! And I used the software all the afternoon in order to understand all its possibilities. That's so great! (I found out how to have only that EPG pannel)

Another question: any idea on how to reorganize the menu? Honestly, it is really a mess... Anyway thank you a lot bud.

Edited by besoul

Which menu?

If you mean "Favourites" majstang has already replayed you:

Sort your favourites using the drag and drop method the way you like to have em

:)