Terratec cinergy and dvbviewer

fizzy

Hi, have a terratec cinergy Hd pci card and DVBViewer. Everything works great except the remote. Is there any plugin for that remote or some guide to get it to work good (have tried the program that comes whit it).

How can I select the channelnumber so I can hit a number to get to that channel?

Try first if your remote+sw can do keyboard emulation: if so you don't need any plugin but only configure remote key<>command association as indicate in this post and following #7...

:)

Gety respons from the controller if I run the terratec remote application and In that I can choose a keyboard kommand for every button for a specific application but when Ienter DVBViewer it doesnt work at all. An osd menu is displayed when controller is used that wont turn upp either. Kind of hard do describe ;)

In one of my Pcs I'm using a TerraTec Cinergy 250 PCI (an old analogic TV card) only for command DVBViewer (and other prog) with its remote, this one:

post-485-1263595497_thumb.png

The trick is to use the same keyboard key to either command DVBViewer and emulate by TerraTec remote sw.

Eg, to record I'm using the "R" key in that way:

- in DVBViewer "Learn" the R key to "Record" command (by pressing the "R" key on the PC keyboard!)

- in TerraTec Remote Control Editor, in a specific DVBViewer "command set", make the remote record button emulate the "R" key (also by pressing the "R" key on the PC keyboard!)

and so on for all remote keys...

If you want I can attach here my config relevant sections, but obviously it reflect my convenience for which keyboard command keys I choosed and, overall, for my remote type...

BTW, this is my config to start DVBViewer with TerraTec Remote:

post-485-1263595564_thumb.png

;)

Edited by Gioxy
whats the -f command to run DVBViewer with?
It's simply a command line parameter to start it in full screen, nothing related to you prob... :(

Are you sure you used the real PC Keyboard to associate DVBViewer command AND to generate with remote?

And are the keys you associate in DVBViewer working whit the PC keyboard?

Maybe the input you've missed is the next in the same picture, in english "Window Tile": AFAIK the remote generate keystrokes are passed only to the window with the exactly same name wroted here...

;)

how about getting my favorites there?
By deafult the simple number (eg 1,2,3...) are associated to Channels and SHIFT+number to Favourite: to reverse this behaviour you have to associate the simple number to Favourites instead to Channels, like that:

post-485-1263761606_thumb.png

:stupid: