Problem after buying via paypal...

david77

Hello,

I bought DVBViewer just 2 or 3 hours ago via Paypal. But unfortunately, I didn't receive any mail with my registration codes.

I know that the reason could be my mail adress used in Paypal because my mail provider has some problems. I saw on the website taht i have to contact the DVBViewer team, but there is no mail adress (i didn(t found any). That's why i'm xriting on this board now. Can I have a mail adress to explain the situation and request my registration codes ? I kept all info on my paypal account.

Thank you .

Thanks for the quick reply.

No problem concerning the time needed to send the registrations, it's just that the website has mentionned 1 hour max between 7h and 22h :

Since these mails are manually created it might take a few minutes (usually not more than one hour) till we send them. If it takes more than one day feel free inform us about it.

*Our office is closed between 22°° GMT and 07°° GM. We regret any inconvenience caused.

But I have a lot of problems with my mailbox : I had no mail in one week ! I just wanted to know who i can contact to give a new mail adress, that"s all.

@McenterFreak

Why can't I get Windows 7 for free is i bought Windows 98? ;)

The same as Cars. You don't get a new car when you are tired of the old one, but you are free to use the old one as long as you wish.

Hello guys,

Just to say everything is ok now. I contacted the mail adress that hdv gave me in his link. Thanks by the way.

Really enjoyed by DVBViewer. Really great app. I will try video ans music playback, and if i like it, maybe i would remove MediaPortal....