DVB-T USB stick won't start on DVBViewer...

DVB-X-Viewer

If I boot to Windows and start DVBViewer, it just shows a black screen and the signal strenght is 0%. But then, I start TotalMedia 3 (software that came with the stick) which is working normally, close it, start DVBViewer again and now it shows 100% signal and everything else is working perfectly, till the next time I boot Windows of course. It seems that DVBViewer can't start this stick, unless some other program does it first.

What could cause this? Any suggestion?

Culprit are most probably your current stick drivers, not DVBViewer: you have v. 6.9.28.1 (28.9.2006), while in the same link you posted there are v. 7.3.20.1... :wacko:

If doesn't work after the upgrade, go in "Option/Hardware" and try to change some parameter (like uncheck "Stop Stream while tuning") and set "Retune on missing stream..." to 1...

Hope it helps...

o:)

As you can see, 7.3.20.1 is for DTU(m) only, I have DTU(h). And I've already tested this, but it doesn't even install ("supported devices not found" error), same goes for 1.8.0.8.

"Stop Stream while tuning" and "retune on missing stream" doesn't work either.

...and what's happen if you disconnect and reconnect the dongle *before* start DVBViewer?

If that works you can try to use devcon (a MS utility) to "revive" your dongle before starting DVBViewer: more info in this post

;)