usb remote control power and check key ts35 unit

turbocat

I recently purchased my second Sky Star 2 card to work with DVBViewer and noticed that the remote control now works via USB.

The only problem is that some of the buttons on the remote (power button) cannot be mapped to any inputs.

The old remote control (via winlirc and com port) can have all buttons mapped.

Also is there any way to get DVBViewer to open when the power button is pressed on the remote control ?

com ir (serial ir receiver) winlirc program working all keys (power and check key etc..) but usb ir receiver not working power and check key ts 35 unit.

why is usb ir receive (hid ir device) not working power (stanby key) and check key?

help me please.

i use DVBViewer pro 4.2.1 on xp sp3.i using skystar2.8a.why is not working usb ir remote receive dongle stanby and check key? ts35 is perfect working winlirc com ir device but usb ir device no learnig stanby and check key.i m pressing all keys ir com device learning DVBViewer but ir usb remote control not learning DVBViewer stanby (power) and check key.im write technisat site but they are says power key usb ir receive disabled.how is power and check key open DVBViewer 4.2.1 usb ir receive remote control?

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I gave up trying... Using 4.2.1 (tried betas as well) with Windows 7. Never worked for me in Vista either. The dongle gets loaded no problem under win ( HID Keyboard Device) but it seems as if the actual remote is dead. Would you expect to see the led light up when pushing buttons???? I even went as far as trying other apps but no go.

Edited by WildBit

I'm thinking of buying another RC unit. Lots of people are having issues with the TS35 USB IR rc; maybe it's just not very good

Edited by WildBit