Lost Picture in DVB Viewer

RW_

Hi

I lost the picture in DVBViewer.

I tried to use VLC to open my PROF 7301 for 4:2:2 viewing ( it did not recognize the card )and went back to DVBViewer I have good Signal Quality but no picture.

Any help?

Thanks

RW

You need to give more information. First off all: support.zip. The people that can help you (i can't) will newer answer you, before they have this file

Hi McenterFreak

What is: support.zip, and do I need to install it?

EDIT

OK I found the: support.zip downloaded it but is wantts to be opened in DVB Dream . How do you open it in DVB Dream?

Thanks

RW

Edited by RW_

I have installed the support.zip in DVBViewer file it opens and has my configuration information in it. Where do I find the return support.zip to post here???

Edited by RW_

I have gotten the Support Tool to work and have gotten it to give a URL with a path back to a C:/ File not a Zip File. how do I get the Zip File??????

Edited by RW_
?

Take it easy now, i am not a computer, i also have a social live, like WATCHING TV

Downlod the supporttool

Copy it to c:\program Files\DVBViewer (or what your DVBViewer folder is named)

Run it

Now you have a file, support.zip in your configuration folder (configuration folder is the folder you find when you choose about>configuration folder )