Recording Button is not clickable!

DVBCage

Hi ;)

I bought the program few hours ago. Thanks for the fast reply and members details.

At first when i install the program i got an error about userdate or something... however i reinstall the porgram + codecs pack... and after that everything was ok...

now the problem is that the record button its not clickable!?

I check the options a few times but everything seems ok...

what should you do now? reinstall again?

Thanks!

Alex

i'll post the bug report here and you can move the topic...

So :

Win 7

TBS 6920

DVBViewer 4.2.1.0

I found the problem. When i uncheck "Tune Last Channel on Start" in the Options the Record Button became unavailable!

Dooh, no channel tuned, no instant recording. Well this is obvious... Seems the bug sits in front of the PC...

Why are the Administrators/Developers/community creators etc. in this forum so unfriendly. You speak to people, like they are children :)

You speak to people, like they are children angry.gif

Why not? They run around playing with things they have no clue about and complain, if suddently something doesn't work anymore and try to blame somebody else. Sounds like children behaviour to me.

Or some crazy scientist shortly before he blows up the whole world... ;):)

and complain......... try to blame somebody else

really? how, where?

i just wanted to know why the most important (to me) button is unavailable....

but you thought (or still) that i'm stupid newbie who trying to record a channel before even start it...

i used to use progdvb even i was thinking to buy it but its very unstable to me and was crashing all the time (even after 3 years using it) so i took the risk to buy DVBViewer without even try it... but i'm happy...its very stable and light program even when i watch HDTV's... but i just have to get used to it because i like very much the progdvb and DVBViewer visions... they are very cozy..

in my case I allways start with the "Tune Last Channel on Start" is disabled, ans I have allways the record-button in function, so you must have a special case but how can @Lars and the others help you if you no deliver any information? By the way, in your case where there is a not funktional record-button in the picture the are also the Volume up/downs whithout function.

PeterF