Feature request

LandyLover

Could we please have a day of the week shown in the 'programs' menu (Program options) view of the web interface, it has date and channel on each header, but not the day of the week.

Sorry if I didn't make it clear, but on the web interface for the recording service, if you select the 'Programs' button, you have a drop down for the channel list and a data display (rest of the page) for all the programs for the 7-8 days of the program guide data.

Each day is seperated by a blue bar that shows the channel name and the date, but not the day of the week.

I have atempted to attach a mockup to show what I mean

post-71345-1265970032_thumb.jpg

I don't understand, the day is already there. Did you change your windows settings? it uses the long date format defined in the windows regions settings.

I tried changing it and restarting the service, but that didn't change anything, so I even tried a reboot, still the Day doesn't show.

Any other ideas please !

OK, I tried this on an XP machine and it works fine, it doesn't work on the server (server 2003), which I am accessing via RDP, but obviously that's some kind of config issue.

Thanks for the help, I'm sure I'll get it working soon.

Solved it.

Altering the control panel only amends for the user logged on (on server 2003). I eventually managed to amend the default values via the registry so that the SYSTEM account picks up the correct values.

Thanks for guiding me in the right direction.