DVBViewer: Money back guarantee?

OMA2k

I would like to try DVBViewer since I've heard good things about it,

but since there is no demo/trial version, I can't know for sure if it's

adequate for my needs or if it will even work properly with my hardware.

If the program doesn't work properly, can I get my money back?

its 15 euro!!

Less than two packets of cigarettes or two pints of beer

I can guarantee (and i am not working for the company) that it works

If you want to be shure it works with your TV tuner, you can download transedit ant test if it works

I can guarantee (and i am not working for the company) that it works

If you want to be shure it works with your TV tuner, you can download transedit ant test if it works

So you will pay me back if it doesn't work? :(

Yeah, this software is really cheap for all that it offers!

BUT, if it doesn't work, then 15 euro for nothing is expensive ;-)

Why isn't there a trial version? To avoid piracy? It IS being pirated anyway!

But I don't want to resort to download a pirated version to test it.

I think I'll try to find another DVB program that allows me to try it first.

Feel free to find a comparable application which does the same for such a price...

Sooner or later you will come back again, but just to point this out: Dont complain that your DVBViewer is not working and requests for a valid key.

Peter

One thing OMA2k is correct, DVBViewer it's pirated anyway and I think makes no sense not having a trial version available... most people like to try before purchasing and will not purchase a software they are unable to test... I bet your sales would increase a lot if you put a trial version available, but that's my opinion... you could put some few limitations on it, usual x days trial, and/or not allowing to watch tv more than 30 min. per session or something... but just allow people to test it somehow.

Also I confess I did used a pirated version of DVBViewer myself on past to test it before purchasing, for very little time I should say (despite it worked perfectly), but after testing the program, seeing I really liked it and seeing it's fair price I had no doubt to purchase it, and still think it is worth every cent ;)

Edited by nars

Well lets point the following out:

1. All pirated versions don't work like they should

2. The reasons why we decided not to publish a demo can be found multiple times in the forum. It first takes a lot time to create and keep such a demo up to date, further on the except Hauppauge and Terratec all bigger hardware vendors bundle their card with a DVBViewer based application from us.

3. We get daily phone calls and emails by people who need support which use obviously an illegal copy. Those who impact in the forum are only the top of the iceberg. A published demo would increase the mess even more. The first thing i realized after this project went bigger and bigger, was that People simply don't read and often turn their brain off.

4. Finally browse some older topics in the forum - there was a former yugoslavian "cracker" who tried to make a fool out of us, after we published a demo years ago.

Christian

Also dont forget the traders at ebay or the local flee market resp. bazar who sell the software. I also don't trust the most people - especially since google suggests "DVBViewer crack" with almost 1 million hits. My intention is that many people are unwilling to pay for work of others - especially if they can get it for free. What makes me wondering is that Christian says that some of those m*r*ns even try to use support.

Peter

If there is a problem to create demo software, may be developers can make demo video that shows all modes? Especially multilanguage EPG and difference between standard and custom renderers (for next release)

The only reason for evaluation, as I see, is checking hardware compatibility. Not only DVB card - there is also a lot of different remote controls that required third party plugins. For example on my remote 2 buttons didn't work until I found proper plugin on this forum. There may be problems with standby\hibernation that is impossible to see with transedit. And, of course, testing compatibility of third party plugins that do not have guaranteed support of DVBViewer.

Anyway, there is no problem that can not be solved. Just read the forum. Even if there is no perfect solution for your hardware - 15Euro is not an issue and DVBViewer is really worth it.

Edited by Andrey123456