Channel export to DVBViewer

TGM

Hi there

I have made a blind scan i TransEdit IPTV, and found 145 IPTV channels, but I can't export them into DVBViewer 4.2.1.0. The error message is "Sorry - cannot export since DVBViewer 2.1 (or later) is not present"

But the problem is DVBViewer IS present and above version 2.1. I have then tried to save the channel list in a transponder ini-file, and then import that to DVBViewer, but nothing happens, it wont import.

Last I have tried to do the same channel scan inside DVBViewer, but as far as I can see, you can't scan for IPTV channels inside DVBViewer.

Can anybody help in getting my channels into DVBViewer?

Thanks

-TGM

yes, it will help you...

PeterF

from the manual: Installation

Store TransEdit.exe and Huffman.dll in the DVBViewer installation folder (where DVBViewer.exe is located). TransEdit requires DVBViewer Pro 3.5 or later, or DVBViewer GE 2.0 or later. Without a DVBViewer installation some functions are not available. Create a shortcut on your desktop or in the startmenu, if you like, by dragging the file with the right mouse button to the desired location.

Edited by PeterF

Okay, now I'm confused. I'm using TransEditIPTV and not TransEdit, and TransEditIPTV still doesn't work even if it is in same folder as DVBViewer.

If I try using TransEdit, and choose IPTV, then I can't make a blindscan, and I can't type in IP addresses, since it wont accept the second "."

Now what ?

Somehow I managed to get a few channels transfered into DVBViewer, but when I select a channel to watch, it gives an error "No hardware avaliable".

What are it talking about :) , I dont use any hardware, it is IPTV channels, scanned from the network on the computer through the Network cable.