Technisat Skystar USB 2 HD + motor

erpeor

Hi everyone.

I would like to introduce myself. Thank you for this awesome forum.

I would like to ask a few question in order to get DVBViewer Pro. My card is Technisat Skystar USB 2 HD CI and I use a motor to move the dish.

The problem is that I had a Skystar 2 pci card with motor motsat3. Everything worked great with plugin mibi, the problem started when I bought the new card. My new card is a Technisat Skystar USB 2 HD CI. When I try to see the HD channels it works perfect but it will not move the motor. It seems like it is not enough power because the green motor LED does not turn on. It is off even though the card is connected to it.

Can you help me with this please? If I use DVBViewer is it possible to move motor? I know that DVBViewer also supports Usuals but I do not know how to use it. Could you tell me any good tutorial please?

How can I know how to use usuals and how to set it up from the beginning?

I hope you can help me with this.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

ok finally I got DVBViewer pro.

The dish and motor and now pointing hotbird. I have opened the positioner and put my location (latitude...) after that I have set the hotbird sat in preset position 1. Now, what should I do for it to move to astra 19.2 for example? cuz I have been trying and I do not know how. Please help

Hi,

well after 24 hours trying, finally I have got to make it work.

The final solution is to open Transedit, once in there chose the satellite you want the motor to be moved to. Once this sat has been selected click on positioner and then click on Go to Angular position. I hope this help.

Thanks