DVB Viewer my scan can't find 2 HD Stations.

My System, OS Windows 7 Ultimate, Technotrend TT-Budget S2-3200 and DVBViewer Pro V4.2.1. My Scan on Astra 19.2 / 23.5 dgr. find 99% of the stations but 2 HD Stations is NOT on the list. I try to do it manual but no result. The stations are:

103 Ned3 HD (23) tv 235 12129 V 27500 5/6

129 Eurosport HD (23) tv 235 12109 H 27500 9/1

Can somebody help my to tune in on this stations?

Thks Robert

Use the attached up-to-date Astra 23° E transponder list for scanning (appearing under the name "Astra 1D/3A 23.5°E"), that contains the correct transponder data. Store it in the DVBViewer configuration folder\Transponders subdirectory (see Help menu in DVBViewer). Restart DVBViewer. Adjust DiSEqC to your needs, if necessary.

If this doesn't work, try TransEdit (download from the members area).

Astra_23E.ini

I am try your Astra.ini file with no results. I am now buzy with TransEdit 3.5.2. It look like that the Satellite disk / Duo LNB don't get the signaal from this 2 stations. Thks four your information, Rob

Both transponders are DVB-S2 and QPSK modulated, as you can see in the TransEdit main window. What about other QPSK modulated DVB-S2 transponders, e.g. 11914 H on Astra 19° East? Do you get results with TransEdit from these transponders?

My problem is solve, solution: For your information i am using Windows 7 Ultimate

Problem 01

I drop the Transponder updates in the Dir C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\Transponders\ that is the WRONG location. I learn that Windows 7 Store all Transponder data in C:\ProgramData\CMUV\DVBViewer\Transponders\ it take a while before i find out that is the case.

Problem 02

Before you use TransEdit.exe, i have to activate the Technotrend SC-3200 PCI card and by setting to a Astra 23.5 E Channel. The DiseqC is set then to the right parameters. Now i start to use TransEdit.exe and added to entries for the two stations in file 0235.ini. By scanning the entries with TransEdit.exe succes fully but it can't use the pre-view windows, reason TransEdit.exe is not looking to my Commond Interface module for Pay TV. So i make with the DVBViewer a new scan and de 2 missing stations is in my scanlist and working fine with my CI module. So i have learn a lot, i am happy...

Thks Robert