I don't see the recordings list in the recording service database

barracuz

Hello

I am trying the Recording Service.It's very complicated but I succeeded to set all.But there is still one thing: when I open the web interface and log in and hit "refresh db" , I don't see the recordings list :) .I don't know where I made a mistake.The address ip is correct , the recording directory for the Recording Service is different of DVBViewer's one.Please help!

I didn't use the correct words in my question: I talked about the "recording service database" but I actually mean that I want to transfer the existing timers to the recording service.I followed exactly these instructions but I don't see anything after that:

capturerpc.jpg

So what can I do now?

post-82855-1269686585_thumb.jpg

OK follow the directions again

but DON'T move the timers.xml into the config folder. it is expected in it's normal place.

Edit:

I corrected this part in the wiki description. Don't know what went wrong there...

Thanks Lars_Mq.You are a chief! It works now as you said. ;) Now I note in the timers window in DVBViewer Pro, each timer is double.I suppose it's normal, isn't it?

Edited by barracuz
but DON'T move the timers.xml into the config folder. it is expected in it's normal place.

Edit:

I corrected this part in the wiki description. Don't know what went wrong there...

I know. Nothing went wrong there.

Because the time I wrote this it was exactly needed to do it this way. I had the same problem to import my timers. And it only worked after I moved the timers.xml to the config folder. Maybe this was a bug that time but this was what I had to do.

Good if its no longer needed to move.

I change it in the german wiki.

Edit: ok you did that too.

Edited by Devastation

delete the timers.xml and the timers.bak while DVBV isn't running and Service is stopped.

;) ah too slow

Edited by Devastation