The Recording Service keeping the same state of the PC than before the

barracuz

Hello

It would be good if the Recording Service could keep the same state of the PC than before the recording, i.e if the PC was hibernated before the schedule, then the Recording Service automatically hibernates the PC with a warning window letting us if we really want to hibernate the computer.I use a freeware, DV Scheduler for my DVB-T device and it works like that.It's more useful than choosing the action after a recording completed. :o

when you create a timer for the recording service you can choose what you want to do after teh recording. There is also a default value. So you could always go to hibernate. You will see a warning window where you can stop the process. So what is wrong with that? Do you really use hibernate AND standby and switch between the two all the time?