DVBViewer error: "No hardware available!" in Windows 7

Hello,

Here is what I want to do: stream tv programs from my office to my home using web remote plugin.

I read a lot of forum topics but I didn't find a solution. Here is my problem:

Step 1

I purchased DVBViewer pro. I installed a fresh copy of Windows XP Pro SP 2, downloaded and installed latest driver (1.3) from technisat.de for my SkyStar USB 2 HD CI tuner, and downloaded and installed DVBViewer pro from dvbviewr.com/members, scanned programs, configured netstream plugin and al worked just fine, but the XP operating system is unstable (after max 72hours crashes).

Step 2

I installed a fresh copy of Windows 7 Ultimate x86, downloaded and installed latest driver from technisat.de for my SkyStar USB 2 HD CI tuner, and downloaded and installed DVBViewer pro from dvbviewr.com/members.

When I run DVBViewer PRO, in settigs -> options -> hardware menu detects my tuner with no errors. When trying to scan programs from Channels -> Channels scan menu, fill requested fields with same data in step 1 and when I press Scan Frequency butoon I get "No Harware Available!" error message. I read that a program might be using hardware, I disabled Windows Media Center Receiver Service but still get "No Harware Available!" error. The operating system is fresh installed and there are no other aplication installed.

Step 3

I downloaded DVBViewer4.3.1.103beta but still getting the same error.

I downloaded an earlier driver version (1.2) but still getting the same error.

Please help me get DVBViewer working on windows 7.

here is my support.zip file support.zip