Recording Service: Recording does not start while DVBViewer is running

in German

Hi Together

I use DVBViewer and Recording Service since about some months. On my computer (Win 7 x64 Computer with a TechnoTrend S2 3200 TV-Card) is installed the newest beta version of DVBViewer and Recording Service . Since I use the Recording Service I'm struggeling with the problem below:

If a recording is running, i can't watch tv with the Viewer (even on the same frequency) and if DVBViewer is running and a recording is timed and should start, nothing happened, until I close the Viewer. Thus that, the service starts to record in the background. The recording timer is listed on the Recording Service-Webinterface and ond DVBViewer. If i disable the Recording Service-Support in the options of DVBViewer, a timed recording from DVBViewer starts as it should be on the configured time (of course only if DVBViewer is running).

I allready tested a lot of different versions and searched a lot of time in this forum and with google.

As I researched, there was a Plugin (svcctrl.dll) in a earlier version for the function which i miss and that this should work as built in.

Does everybody know this error? Is some where a setting for this? I appreciate every input!

Best regards

XaNO

Edited by XaNO

Sorry, I allready read the guide twice but I overlooked the important part.

If someone find this thread with the search function, the solution is behind the link below: LINK