Video playlist doesn't work ok

renttu

I'm using DVBViewer Pro 4.2.1.0 and for some reason video playlist doesn't work anymore like it used to. I can make playlist allright and it starts playing but only plays the first file of the list and stops. I can get to next file of course by pressing "next" but before it used to continue to next file automatically. I updated DVBViewer recently but that didn't change anything. That problem just suddenly came up in older version and still is in new version. I have tried with previously created playlists and have been creating new ones, no difference. Any ideas anyone?? Videos are normal .avi files (divx/xvid).

Oh, and second thing. Is there anyway to get DVBViewer to go to TV after I finish wathing a recording? Now when recorded video ends DVBViewer just shows black screen until I press a number of a TV channel...

I'm using DVBViewer Pro 4.2.1.0 and for some reason video playlist doesn't work anymore like it used to. I can make playlist allright and it starts playing but only plays the first file of the list and stops. I can get to next file of course by pressing "next" but before it used to continue to next file automatically. I updated DVBViewer recently but that didn't change anything. That problem just suddenly came up in older version and still is in new version. I have tried with previously created playlists and have been creating new ones, no difference. Any ideas anyone?? Videos are normal .avi files (divx/xvid).

Topic (in german) which adress this issue: http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?...mp;#entry259539

Oh, and second thing. Is there anyway to get DVBViewer to go to TV after I finish wathing a recording? Now when recorded video ends DVBViewer just shows black screen until I press a number of a TV channel...

possible since beta 4.3.66

• 1 month later...

Thanks a lot for the answer! Unfortunately I don't understand German and didn't get very good translation using Babelfish so could somebody shortly explain what is written in the thread about the playlist problem?