DVBViewer Version 4.3.1.115 BETA

Recording Service Version 1.5.0.101

Tevii S660 USB S/S2 tuner latest driver

Hauppauge NOVA S/S2 PCI – Latest driver

MCE Remote

DVBViewer Video setup:

Overlay renderer

Codecs PowerDVD 10 for SD and HD channels

DVBViewer and Recording Service running on the computer I use for watching TV.

My Problem:

When I have planned a recording in the webinterface of the recording service for example one hour from now and press the “Standby” button on the remote while watching live tv the Computer does NOT go into standby but picture goes black with a timeglass showing.

I can go to live tv with picture again if I just change channel.

Standby works perfect and quick if I have no recording scheduled. Is it because the Recording Service can not wake the computer from standby for the recording timer and therefore refuses standby?

I hope someone can help me as this is a showstopper and I can not get the wife approval before this problem is solved. I have had som trouble with HD codec crashing the DVBViewer it was CoreAVC ver.2.0. It should be solved in ver. 2.1. Maybe someone could use this info.

I have changed to codec PowerDVD 10 for HD and SD channels.

CPU is usage is between 10-20 % when watching highest quality HD channels 20Mbps strems.

Great program and keep up the good work!

I will try to make the support file with the files you guys need in the evening.

Kind Regards :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have solved this issue by reinstalling windows and using a newer beta og dvb and RS.

I don´t know if it was the reinstall or the newer betas that solved the problem.