stream from recordingservice problem

powericer

When im streaming from my recordingservice it lags all the time, sometimes once in a minute and sometimes longer between lag, but the picture freezes and in about 3 sec the stream starts again. i am using the latest

» Description: DVBViewer Recording Service ( 10071 Downloads )

» Version: Version 1.5.0.31 Beta

» Size: 1547 KBytes

» Last Updated: 18.08.09

and

» Description: DVBViewer ( 569356 Downloads )

» Version: V4.2.1

» Size: 6183 KBytes

» Last Updated: 25.07.09

Please say that someone have a solution

Best regards Johan

how do you stream, which network medium, did you sacrifice a virgin or at least an apple on full moon? You see how much question your posting leaves open. So scroll up on this page und read. ;)

Yes we can :biggrin: this:

» Description: DVBViewer Recording Service ( 10071 Downloads )

» Version: Version 1.5.0.31 Beta

» Size: 1547 KBytes

» Last Updated: 18.08.09

is not the latest version :) see there for the latest one.

• 1 month later...
When im streaming from my recordingservice it lags all the time, sometimes once in a minute and sometimes longer between lag, but the picture freezes and in about 3 sec the stream starts again.

Impossible to say what is causing this. What makes you think this is especially related to Recording Service and DVBViewer? Have you checked if playing a movie with for example MPC-HC over your LAN at home (MPC-HC at client and movie at server) is smooth? Check both SD and HD material to see if there is a difference. If you experience lag with SD material as well, then you have to start troubleshooting networkcards, router, checking networkspeed etc. to start with.

Edited by majstang

most certainly its a network problem. Unless you have the same problems on the recording PC as well. Then its probably a problem with the TVcard(drivers) or the signal.