Multiple sound output device

Hi,

I'm looking for a Asio pluggin for DVBViewer, like Foobar Asio plugin or Winamp Asio plugin. Do you know any way to output DVBViewer sound in a Asio device, allowing the use of sound processing software that run in ASIO (like jack2).

One solution is Virtual audio cable but i have some glitches with this configuration :

DVBViewer 5.1 sound-> FFDshow mixer 4.0 -> Virtual cable (under asio4all) -> Jack2 for windows -> 2 SPDIF output (under asio4all).

Using Foobar, the foobar asio plugin and jack2 :

Foobar 2.0 output (asio plugin)-> the Jack asio router -> Jack2 -> 2 SPDIF output (connecting both on Foobar outputs).

This configuation is working find, no glitches. I want to do the same with DVBViewer but Jack needs a Asio compatible software : Asio4all don't work...

Any other way to output mutliple audio channels in multiple "sound card" with DVBViewer will be good (don't ask me to buy a multichannel sound card :blush:.

Sorry for my English...

Edited by robob

hi,

Thank you for answering me : I quicly tried this way without succes for the moment because i thought it was not a good way :blush: . i will better looking this solution and come back with answers or responses :) ...

ok,

i have downloaded the 3 existing Asio plugins for Winamp :

Christian Budde plugin

Otochan Asio plugin : japanese, multiple dll and one .exe file (the exe stay in the task manager process :blush:, nothing happens).

Wasiona plugin.

They all appears and can be configured with Winamp... but not in DVBViewer.

I have tried another output Winamp plugin, Audioproc, which is working in DVBViewer.

my DC-DSP property :

DC-dsp-property.jpg

browsing the directory, i have only the Audioproc DLL. If I force the other dll they cannot be loaded.

choose-DSP.jpg

I founded some interesting stuff that you probably know :bye: :

Using FFDShow audio as audio codec in the player, you can configure it to use Winamp plugins (like DVBViewer) . Obviously, it only accepts DSP plugins (like DVBViewer) : Too bad, because the three existing plugins to get out directly ASIO Winamp and a plug that allows "multi output device" are output plugin (out_xxxx.dll). :bye:

But the "VST Host V1.0 for Winamp" allow to use any VST plugin in Winamp and then with ffdshow or DVBViewer :

With this plug, I can load the VST interfaced Asio-host VST plug but it only give two output channels.

I'm looking for any VST plugin that send the input to a selectable Asio driver (asio4all) with muti-channel output (like the Foobar asio plugin : foo_out_asio).