Some adjustment required

McenterFreak

Hello

I have som adjustment to Recording Service

1. The small helper when mouse hoovers over Reruns, show IMDB, an no helper when hoovering IMDB

2. When i select Reruns, the window EPG info should close, so that the rerun can be programmed, the EPG Window is no longer needed

3. When i want to schedule a timer, it would be nice if the search preset> name would be the same as the text in search for

4. Add to auto record should be enabled as default, tedious to click this everytime

5. When a new timer is made, the program in the TV Guide should be with a red frame, as the other recordings. If i do a new click on the TV Guide tab, it is done, so it should be easy to do this in the program

6. A lot of the danish translation is missing, or wrong. I could correct this if you want?

• 1 month later...

Bumping this thread cuz McenterFreaks points 2-5 are very good suggestions for RS improvements and im intrested to know if there is any chance developers could consider them for next beta or near future?

Edited by majstang

Bumping this thread cuz McenterFreaks points 2-5 are very good suggestions for RS improvements and im intrested to know if there is any chance developers could consider them for next beta or near future?

One more thing:

In the http display of recordings, it would be nice if it was possible to mark more than one file for deletion, like one can do on the timers display.