Recording just one audio track from a channel

RenkliArif

Hello,

I am trying to record a radio channel which is the second audio track from a TV channel.

I added this channel by changing the name, setting the video PID to 0 and the audio PID to the second track.

Browsing this channel works fine, but when I press R to record the channel is being recorded, but the video and all audio tracks are being saved also.

After I stop the recording the channel is ''reset'' to the original TV channel.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks in advance :)

I added this channel by changing the name, setting the video PID to 0 and the audio PID to the second track.

...or set the Service ID to a wrong value (e.g. 0), which will prevent DVBViewer from updating this channel. However, this method disables some other things, particularly EPG for this channel and decrypting (if necessary).

...or set the Service ID to a wrong value (e.g. 0), which will prevent DVBViewer from updating this channel. However, this method disables some other things, particularly EPG for this channel and decrypting (if necessary).

This worked! Thanks a lot :)