Why doesn't my DVBViewer start with the TV signal for the first ti

els1952

I bought DVBViewer 4.2.1 and I have the following problem:

• Every time I execute the DVBViewer for the first time after returning from standby mode on my PC the TV signal does not start automaticly but if I start the DVBView once again the signal show up with excelent quality of video and audio.

This is causing problems when:

1. Live TV: have to execute DVBViewer twice,
  2. TV Schedule: if the DVBViewer doesn't find a signal the recording is NOT started.

I would love some help.

[els]

Notes:

- This happens with Windows Vista or Windows 7,

- This happens with previous versions of DVBViewer,

- The MediaPortal, the TotalMedia, the Splash Lite, all show the signal on the first try.

post-81255-1272825647_thumb.jpg

post-81255-1272825674_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Every time I execute the DVBViewer for the first time after returning from standby mode on my PC the TV signal does not start automaticly but if I start the DVBView once again the signal show up with excelent quality of video and audio.

In case of the missing support.zp, I only can make a gess (Look here: http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=2210).

Do you have set the "Retune om missing stream after" to 10? This can help.

Regards

Prinz