What items (programs) should I install to do with scheduling recording

els1952

Hi. Two questions:

1. What items (programs) should I install to do with scheduling recordings with the DVBViewer Pro? Also, to wake up the PC and run the scheduled task ...
  2. I have a Philips SRM 5100 remote control and use the Intelliremote. How to configure DVBViewer to use the CR + Intelliremote (which profile)?

Tks. [els]

Hi. Two questions:
  1. What items (programs) should I install to do with scheduling recordings with the DVBViewer Pro? Also, to wake up the PC and run the scheduled task ...
    UNRESOLVED: Please see below ...
  2. I have a Philips SRM 5100 remote control and use the Intelliremote. How to configure DVBViewer to use the CR + Intelliremote (which profile)?
    SOLVED: I changed the default.remote of DVBViewer and the dvbview.xml Intelliremote. Sorry and thanks. :)

Tks. [els]

Complement:

To record on a schedule I'm using (!):

DVBViewer Pro v4.2.1 and

DVBViewer Recording Service 1.5.0.31 Beta

Or should I use (?):

DVBViewer Pro v4.2.1,

dvbservice1.4.7.110 and

DVB Task Scheduler v 2.2.3

What's the difference?

Thank you for your attention!

[els]

To record on a schedule I'm using (!): DVBViewer ....Recording Service 1.5.0.31

Thats ok. Check whether you have correctly installed.

Or should I use (?):

dvbservice1.4.7.110

No. Stay with the newer one.

If you want the newest RecordingService be aware that it is using unicode. Therefore to avoid problems you should than also use the beta DVBViewer.

DVB Task Scheduler v 2.2.3

this is necessary if you want to wake your PC for recording with DVBViewer alone. you use the Recordingservice so there is no need for that.

Thank you very much, Devastation.

More 2 questions: :)

How to avoid shutdown, suspend, hibernate, during a recording or by DVBViewer DVBViewer Recording Service?

How to start the DVBViewer (4.2.1) directly into the area homewindow (OSD Menu)?

[els]

How to avoid shutdown, ...during a recording?
this should the recording service doing as standard. For Vista/WIN7 you must activate the away modus that this will work otherwise Vista/7 dont allow other progs to avoid standby... How and what exactly is to do I dont know (using XP).

How to start ...directly... (OSD Menu)?
with parameters: C:\Program.....\DVBViewer.exe –x111 for OSD Menu. you can use every actionID that you can find in the actions.ini (in the DVBViewer program folder).