Hardware Not Found - TT-connect S2-3600 USB + Windows Server 2008 R2

Hi

Take a look at the screenshot to quickly understand the problem

TT-connect S2-3600 USB is installed

on a windows 2008 R2 64 Bit

but the DVBViewer (4.2 & also new beta) can not see the device :)

i attached the support.zip

Thank you for any suggestion

support.zip

post-96947-1273350492_thumb.jpg

Edited by vochito

Windows Server 2008 R2 has no BDA driver support. You need some files from Windows 7 (and a complete DVBViewer installation).

Search for Windows Server 2008 R2 BDA on the internet.

No its not, I guess you never executed the DVBViewer 4.2.1 .

you obviously guessed wrong, because i did install 4.2.1 before trying the new beta

what makes you think so ?

it is true, this beta installation was a fresh install and it was installed on a different folder install from the 421,

i dont want to mix beta and stable releases in a single folder

i really hope im not accused of being a user who has not paid for a dvbv license,

because that would be a a serious offense to me as a developer

I know the values and effort it takes to develop a program.

i paid my license for dvbv since 2006

adios

post-96947-1273353773_thumb.jpg

i really hope im not accused of being a user who has not paid for a dvbv license,

because that would be a a serious offense to me as a developer

No you are accused of something worse. Being a developer and ignoring the changelog. :) But you may be excused if you are just a java/c#/html/php/javascript or VB developer. That would also explain why you try to install a software relying heavily on desktop techniques on a server system... B)

Sorry Buddy but if you play the "I'm an expert" card you have to live up to it... ;)

No you are accused of something worse. Being a developer and ignoring the changelog. :) But you may be excused if you are just a java/c#/html/php/javascript or VB developer. That would also explain why you try to install a software relying heavily on desktop techniques on a server system... ;)

Sorry Buddy but if you play the "I'm an expert" card you have to live up to it... ;)

1. i work with C & C++ and currently work for a company who obligates me to the current OS (i have no choice)

that's how i got into this BDA driver bug

i don't play "the expert" at all, i don't need those things

i was pointing out my respect to other developers by not infringing licenses illegally

but unfortunately your little EGO understands it the wrong way,

and you very childishly try to humiliate me in your forum instead of helping a customer

that's a "zero professionalism" from you

(Thank god Tjod has more professionalism than you)

By the way Buddy but if you play the "I'm an expert" card whilst making fun of java/c#... like 12 years old trolling kids

you should first return to school learning some real programming languages because delphi isn't any better than those languages... ;)