Channel not change on Scheduled Recordings

SirDester

Hi forum,

This problem happened the second time this evening, and so I think it's quite sistematic.

I try to explain: Suppose I close DVBViewer on a certain channel (FoxLife ITA in my case, Freq. 11976, SID 8133, PID 2452) and I put a scheduled event to record on another channel (FoxRetro ITA in my case, Freq 11976, SID 8136, PID 2435) that, as you can see, differs only in PID but has the same frequency as the first channel.

Then, when DVBViewer opens through DVBScheduler, it doesn't change channel (it remains on FoxLife ITA in my case)... the recording starts, and when it finishes, the recorded file is empty.

Am I missing something ? Some setting that I didn't see ?

Do I have to force "Restart DVBViewer without tuning the last channel" In the DVBSheduler to try to solve this problem ?

Tomorrow I'll try that options, but if you have clues, please tell me :angry:

Thanks in advance.

Bye.

I can also add that the probelm occurs even if DVBViewer is already opened on a channel on the same trasponder as the scheduled one.

So, it's not a matter of DVBScheduler.

I'm using the latest beta 4.3.1.150.

Edited by SirDester

Pleas rename the Plugins Folder to no-Plugins.

The DVBViewer only changes the channel for a recording if it is necessary. The recording is independent from the playback.

Thanks for your answer Tjod.

So you're saying me that the problem is in the descrambling plugin I use to read my SKY card.

If so, i think DVBViewer can do nothing to solve my problem :)

Thanks anyway for your explanation on playback and recording.

§ 13

Do not ask for or discuss plugins for descrambling/decrypting pay-tv or key-codes.

Although the DVBViewer Pro provides full pay-tv functionality it must only be used in combination with a valid subscription of a pay-tv provider, a tv-card/box featuring a "conditional access module" (CAM)and/or the corresponding "common interface" (CI) with a smart-card. This applies regardless whether software-descrambling is allowed in your country or not.

http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?act=boardrules