I suugest DVBViewer shows New Channel's Name found after Scan Rang

Reza Sadeghi

Hello Dear DVBViewer Developers.

I have a suggestion.

I think it is will be so better and nice if DVBViewer shows New Channels found after each complete Scan (scan range) for each Satellite.

because after scan it shows just number of new channels but i don't know which channels are new.

if all new channels be shown on a windows with their frequencies it is so simple to identify which one of them in Channel List is new.

I think they have been shown in Bold but i need them shows in a new awareness window just after complete scan.

Thank you.

Yes.

exactly.

thank you for your nice Reply.

but i'm in wonder why this nice add-on called "TransEdit" is not part of DVBViewer for default installing.

I think if TransEdit be part of DVBViewer and will be access by Plug-ins menu in DVBViewer ; a lot of more people will be aware of it and prefer it instead of default DVBViewer satellite scan options.

I think there is some people same as me that don't know anything about "TransEdit" so don't know what wonderfull features an add-on called TrasEdit could present.

anyway...

I love DVBViewer and i Purchased it and appreciate DVBViewer Developers team.

in Members section of DVBViewer i can see there is a Beta version but i fond for new final version.

for now i'm using 4.2.1 from 2009 and i am waiting for new final version.

Thank you.

but there is something i'm not sure about :

while TransEdit compeleted all Transponders of a Satellite it shows Channels name and some other information related for example Frequencies but....

but i can't recognize which channel is New.

i don't know about Colors concepts.

though Red color channels are Scramble but don't know why some Free Channels are in white color and some other free channels are in Gray.

can anybody tell us about color's concepts in TransEdit Channels Name section ?

it is important to me recognize New Channels with their frequency but by scanning using TransEdit i just see All channels found all together although by filtering Radio or TV or Free or Scramble.

also thanks about Dead Channels Feature we can recognize all Dead Channels in Channel List and by select them can simply Delete all of them.

my goal is find a way to recognize New Channels after each complete Scan.

is there any idea ?

Thank you so much dear Moderator.

I promise will read all that Manual you Linked.

I think all answers are put inside it and we all users can know something want to know all inside it.

Thank you for your qiuck Helpful Reply.

I'm from Middle East and purchase DVBViewer and LOVE it. DVBViewer and all people here in this Forum that Helps each other specially Moderators and Administrators.

just for a suggestion dear Developers we are all waiting for New Final Release of DVBViewer please.

it is about 1 year using 4.2.1 and Love to use another new Final version including new features.

although i believe it is Complete now & enjoying using DVBViewer to watching Satellite Channels.

anyway a Big Thanks from Middle East for DVBViewer in Germany.

Edited by Reza Sadeghi