0x80040200 Speciefied media type is invalid

Hi everybody...

I use TotalMedia software to watch DigitalTV h.264 with dongle MyGica S870 and everything works rigth, video and audio, but this application is to much heavy and use many CPU.

Then I ordered and installed DVBViewer 4.2.1.0 with CyberLink 8 codecs and I can not to hear audio watching DigitalTV channels.

Starting DVBViewer I receive the error message: "Cannot render Mediafile/Output Pin, error: 0x80040200 Speciefied media type is invalid."

I can watch and hear all formats, but watching DigitalTV channels... I can not hear audio.

I was trying with several CODECS and configurations.

I´m attaching support file.

Please I will apreciate some help for this issue.

Thanks in advance

OEL

support.zip

I can not to hear audio watching DigitalTV channels.

Broadcasted audio type? MPEG? AC3? AAC? Have a look at Channel -> Channel Editor -> Select one of the channels on the left side -> see Audio Type on the right side.

Broadcasted audio type? MPEG? AC3? AAC? Have a look at Channel -> Channel Editor -> Select one of the channels on the left side -> see Audio Type on the right side.

Argentina use ISDB-Tb with Video: MPEG-4 (H.264) and Audio: HE-AAC

In Channel list Editor appears Video Type: H.264 and Audio Type: AAC

Best regards

OEL

Maybe you need a suitable AAC decoder. Some AAC decoders can't cope with the LOAS/LATM packaged type that is used for terrestrial broadcasts and refuse connecting to the DVBViewer Filter because they don't know this media subtype.

Go to the members area -> plugins, download the libfaad2 wrapper, read the included ReadMe (important!), install the wrapper and select it in DVBViewer under Options -> DirectX as AAC decoder. The wrapper is able to handle the Brazilian type of AAC audio, so I guess it will work in Argentina as well...

Maybe you need a suitable AAC decoder. Some AAC decoders can't cope with the LOAS/LATM packaged type that is used for terrestrial broadcasts and refuse connecting to the DVBViewer Filter because they don't know this media subtype.

Go to the members area -> plugins, download the libfaad2 wrapper, read the included ReadMe (important!), install the wrapper and select it in DVBViewer under Options -> DirectX as AAC decoder. The wrapper is able to handle the Brazilian type of AAC audio, so I guess it will work in Argentina as well...

Done, but... the problem go on.

Message error: "Cannot render Mediafile/Output Pin, error: 0x80004002 No such interface supported", and there is no audio.

Thanks.

OEL

Are you sure that you have stored libfaad2.dll in the same directory as Libfaad2Wrapper.ax? It is very important to follow the instructions in the ReadMe.

Are you sure that you have stored libfaad2.dll in the same directory as Libfaad2Wrapper.ax? It is very important to follow the instructions in the ReadMe.

WORKING !!! I installed DVBViewer in my desktop PC and the same problem, then I added libfaad2.dll and Libfaad2Wrapper.ax in Filters folder, regsiter it, and... ready, working. I suppose I have a codec conflict in my Laptop. I will chech it.

THANKS for your help

Best regards

Oscar