Please Developers Place some Buttons in Channel list for ease

Reza Sadeghi

Hello there...

I've purchased DVBViewer and love it so much and a big Thanks for Developer to make this nice DVB Player Application.

I have just a request i hope it will be available soon.

you know in Channel List window (by Right Click on DVBViewer main screen and select channellist) there is some options to help users filter or sort the channels they want and most of them has a shourtcut key too.

for example shortcut Filter "Is Favorite" = F11 and Filter "Hide Radio" = F2 and Group by "Sat + Frequency" = F8 and so on....

I'm using this options again and again.

I don't want to waste Mouse Clicks by go to Menus and Submenus again and again. so i prefer Shourtcut Keys but there is problem i forgot some of their Shourtcut Keys.

so I think it is so better and ease if some Buttons related to these options and shourtcut Keys will be appear on top of Channellist Window.

for example those Buttons specially for "Filter" and "Group By" would be so ease like other Buttons in DVBViewer Toolbar in main window just like Channel Minus & Channel Plus and so on.

In brief i need some Buttons on top of Channellist window where Search box and showing channel numbers is appeared but related to "Filter" and "Gropu By" because i missed related shourtcut keys again and again.

Thank you so much.

• 4 months later...

would this feature will be available in DVBViewer Channel List ?

in fact the request is just adding some simple buttons above Channel List to sort and hide addtion to their special shourtcuts.

Edited by Reza Sadeghi