Autotimer + Internal Task Timer

Using recording service 1.6.0.0 I've notice 2 possible minor bugs

First - when doing an autotimer of an programme the title is including the description

Second - when setting the 'Internal Task' section on the 'internal task timer' to shutdown, then it runs it doesn't shutdown (only works if shutdown is set as a post record action)

I done a short video to better get across what I'm on about - http://screenjel.ly/NkTb3JKLBDw

Also there are occasions when using 'Search EPG' and click search or save on a search preset that the recording service does send back a response the button click, going through the search epg again will work second time round.

Edited by Lakeuk

1. that's no bug. Read up on the recording naming scheme in the wiki.

2. why would you do that? Use the shutdown/sleep/hibernate stuff as an end action, not as a timer.

• 3 weeks later...

Is it possible to run a task (Internal Timer - AutoTimer) every x Minutes ?

My provider (sky) sends the EPG informations hours by Hours, so i need to check it every times.

Any Ideas ?

• 3 weeks later...

1. that's no bug. Read up on the recording naming scheme in the wiki.

This is not about naming recordings but timers. I find this title + subtitle type naming really annoying because it makes the whole timer list unreadable. Is there any way to name timers only with the title? If not please add this options in the future.