CI/CAM Recording Service

packetstormer

I am streaming my DVBViewer to my Playstation3 and it's working very well. The problem is though, that it's only showing Free to Air channels and not showing any channels that my card is decrypting. These channels show fine when watching DVBViewer directly on the PC but not on the PS3. The web interface configuration has "Has CI module" ticked.

Any ideas?

Sorry I should have been more specific. [removed] Works prefectly when viewing DVBViewer directly.

Edited by Tjod
violating the Forum Rules

thought so.

§ 13

Do not ask for or discuss plugins for descrambling/decrypting pay-tv or key-codes.

Although the DVBViewer Pro provides full pay-tv functionality it must only be used in combi­nation with a valid subscription of a pay-tv provider, a tv-card/box featuring a "conditional access module" (CAM)and/or the corresponding "common inter­face" (CI) with a smart-card. This applies re­gardless whether software-descrambling is allowed in your country or not.

Fair enough - I didn't realise that was an issue. Just for the record, the function I am trying to acheive is prefectly legal where I am - however I understand why you can't support it.

Thanks anyway.