Sky+ Function Remind Me

anvit2a

Hi,

I just saw yesterday that my sky+ box have this function when showing a trailer for a show or movie...

I was watching Film4 and in the break there was a trailer for a movie next day.. and the Remind me popped up in the top right corner and i should press green button...

Maybe that is easy to do?

just a cool function since you might forget about the show/film again...

This is a software thing specific to the Sky platform and unfortunately I don't think Sky use MHEG5 (which is coming to DVBViewer).

Sky use OpenTV for teletext, red button services and the 'Remind me' function, I think.

Actually this is a valid point for those looking forward to delivery of MHEG5 through DVBViewer.

Thie will NOT mean that you get the teletext and red button services that you see on the BBC channels on a Sky or Freesat From Sky box. You'll get the teletext and red button services that you see on a Freesat box.

• 2 weeks later...

Thie will NOT mean that you get the teletext and red button services that you see on the BBC channels on a Sky or Freesat From Sky box. You'll get the teletext and red button services that you see on a Freesat box.

Indeed, it would be nice if there was some way for DVBViewer to recognise multiscreens though and allow you to zoom each segment and switch to the correct audio, i.e. BBC NEWS Multiscreen (SPID 6780, 11953H MHz 28.2).

Edited by dvbrewer