EPG for FreeSat Channels

Lip95711

Hey all ive just bought a hvr 4400 and started using the dvb-s when i look at the epg for the satalite channels i only get now & next but if i look at the freeview (dvb-t) channels i get the next 7days in the epg does anyone know how i can get the epg for the satalite channels.. ive installed the recording service but not really sure how to get that setup right

I have managed it to work for me, but i am not shure it is the best way to do it.

The first problem is to know where your sattelite provider sends the EPG, eg on which transponder. Try to ask your provider, or seek on the internet

Second you need to add a timer that tunes into a channel on this transponder, every day. You do this in the web interface, where you add a new timer that only does a Tune Only

This should do the trick

Works for me

P.S. i am on 1 degree west, Thor 3,4,5 using Canal Digital

I have managed it to work for me, but i am not shure it is the best way to do it.

The first problem is to know where your sattelite provider sends the EPG, eg on which transponder. Try to ask your provider, or seek on the internet

Second you need to add a timer that tunes into a channel on this transponder, every day. You do this in the web interface, where you add a new timer that only does a Tune Only

This should do the trick

Works for me

P.S. i am on 1 degree west, Thor 3,4,5 using Canal Digital

thanks for the info

i found the freesat tips thread and found the transponder i need