Wake up from hibernate/suspend

crab2k

I'm a little confused about this.

The only thing I need is a stable software that can wake up the pc, record, and then hibernate it, so I buyed DVBViewer, but I'm not able to find a correct config to wake up pc.

My questions are:

- DVBViewer standalone (without plugins) is able to wake up pc from hibernation/standby? If yes, I'm not able to do this.

- Task scheduler plugin: good, but, in the hell, WHY I have to select manually the tasks to activate? And for daily scheduled records, have I to repeat the selection? Because in Win Task properties it shows only one action programmed, not multiple or recursive, so I should modify it manually.

- Recording service plugin: is it able to do this? Is there a manual? I installed and tried, but nothing good happened.

Many thanks to all.

Bye!

Edited by crab2k

Ok, some info for newbies as me.

Recording service is able to wake up pc from standby/hibernate.

It records without opening DVBViewer, with hidden task, it has only a little problem setting parameter "do not suspend if there is a scheduled record within (n minutes)" that is set to zero, but its real hidden value is 30.

bye!