DVB-S2 card recommendations for SR's greater than 30000

entrecour

The TeVii S470 can demodulate S2 carriers up to 45000kBaud. It's a PCIe card without CI (not suited for 1W).

btw. On Thor the highest SR is 30000kBaud for dvb-s2

Yep I should have been more explicit, 30000 is the upper SR on Thor.

If the TeVii card does not work with Thor do you have any other suggestions? I am just wondering what others do in Nordic. :huh:

Most or maybe all dvb-s2 cards can cope with a symbol rate of 30000 kBaud but some have problems with the resulting high multiplex rate. The TT S2-3200 could be a good choice.

Cine S2 looks quite promising in particular for paytv. It's a dual DVB-S2 PCIe device. The CI can be accessed by both tuners simultaneously. Apparently it works well with the DVBViewer but because it's rather new I can't tell the behaviour when the card is loaded with 2 high rate muxes..

The TeVii S470 can demodulate S2 carriers up to 45000kBaud. It's a PCIe card without CI (not suited for 1W).

btw. On Thor the highest SR is 30000kBaud for dvb-s2

tested BBC package on 27 West ?