SKins lock diffrent in hd channelsand normal

wikings1

hello when you have a hd skin the menus and text lick god on hd channel but when you change to normalchanel

the menus lock terrible.

i have 720 p from htpc to tv

is there away to have god locking menus and text on both hd channels and normal channels

regards wikings1

use the overlay renderer for SD channels. You can do that by using the auto b function. Set A as Overlay renderer. And as B set EVR Renderer. AUTO B definition is "h264".

Alternatively you can use the custom renderer of the beta version, that will eventually be available in the 4.5 version of DVBViewer.

sems to work better

i have vmr 9 video mixing render as A

is that correct

i use win 7 64 whitout extra codecs

hm using on A vmr 9 then i getting the hd channels hacking

and in b i put "h264"

it dosent sem to hcnage to thatthen the render i only have overlay mixer but it fux upp mu picture

regards wikings1

Yes, this is a nagging Problem of NVidia and ATI devices. You should use the DirectX9 output in the current Beta or the next Version. The output of the OSD is smooth and looks gorgeous, even if the Videosource is lousy.

Peter

oki i use wmr9 on a an nvidia vmr fix is on

and on b i have put h264 and evr vista

but on hd channels its stutter.

maybe i try the new beta

regards wikings1

No stuttering no more

i had to write H.264 to get it work

h264 didnt workfor me

"use the overlay renderer for SD channels. You can do that by using the auto b function. Set A as Overlay renderer. And as B set EVR Renderer. AUTO B definition is "h264". "

Regards wikings1