Choppy HD playback

davidm

I am experiencing some problems with HD playback on encrypted channels and I was hoping one of you experts might be able to help me remedy my problem. HD FTA channels play back perfectly but encrypted channels are very, very choppy.

My system specifications are as follows:

Vista Ultimate 64

AMD Phenom 9550 quardcore

4.0 GB RAM

ATI Radeon HD 4870 Graphics card

Skystar S2 DVB-S

DVBViewer pro v4.2.1.0

I have tried the following codecs:

Elecard AVC video decoder

MainConcept AVC/H.264

CyberLink H.264

CoreAVC Video Decoder

This is not a chat!

And Skystar S2 is a DVB-S2 card.

But there is no CI for this card.

§ 13

Do not ask for or discuss plugins for descrambling/decrypting pay-tv or key-codes.

Although the DVBViewer Pro provides full pay-tv functionality it must only be used in combination with a valid subscription of a pay-tv provider, a tv-card/box featuring a "conditional access module" (CAM)and/or the corresponding "common interface" (CI) with a smart-card. This applies regardless whether software-descrambling is allowed in your country or not.

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Thanks for the welcoming attitude. I am not discussing plugins for descrambling pay tv nor key codes. I am discussing HD playback. It's clearly a problem to do with HD playback, because all of my other channels, pay or FTA (including FTA HD) work fine. I own the viewing card subscription.