setup connection error

Simonlee

Hello

I tried to do DVBViewer Pro Setup but when proceed to downloading additional files to my computer, file: complist.ini (1 of 1) connecting to 207.44.144.77, an error message "A connection to server could not be established" came up. Eventually, the program did not work at all.

I downloaded DVBViewer directly to run into the computer. So internet connection should be running probably. Would anyone please let me know what I can do?

Thanks.

Simon

Hi Tjod

I used the same PC get into DVBViewer.com, got into member section, put in my username and password and then downloaded the DVBViewer program and chose "run" directly into my PC. Once download was done, it automotically went into setup and when proceeded to download additional files, the connection to server could not be established.

Hi Lars_MQ

Is userdata meant username and password? I used the same username and password to download the program and setup.

and how many download limit is? my old PC dead and I tried to put one into another PC running the same windows XP.