How to modify subscribed threads

I would like to unsubscribe from one of the threads I am subscribed to but cannot find where to do this in the new forum layout. In the emails I receive notifying me of thread activity it says "You can unsubscribe at any time by logging into your control panel and clicking on the "Manage Watched Topics" link in the "Forums" tab." However, the option "control panel" is not available.

I've looked elsewhere and can't seem to find it. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Please click on your user login in the upper right corner and select "My Settings" (Screenshot 1)

post-20679-094199200 1283884346_thumb.jpg

On this page there is a tabbed dialog where you select the "Forums" tab. Furthermore the "Forums" tab is split in three pages that you can select on the lower left. To unsubscribe you will need the "Watch subscribed topics" page. There you can select the topic you want to unsubscribe from to. (Screenshot 2)

post-20679-017916300 1283884351_thumb.jpg

Thanks Rago. That did it! I suggest the email notifications be corrected to include a brief summary of these new instructions, as the current email indications are incorrect.