Possible Timeline Trouble

majstang

Dont exactly know when this showed up, but since it is the first time I see it I would say since 1.6.2.3. Before the timeline was completly symmetric, now its not on two channels. Some format change has occured.

Most likely the logo is too big. The code and the template hasn't been touched for months.

Strange, cuz all channelogos shown in the picture are in the same size (made by myself).

Downgrading RS versions seem not to have any effect on this either. Looking at the borderspacer between channel SVT2 and TV3 it is clearly something fishy going on. Ok, only thing im sure on this was not the case before, but I can not say when this could have happpened.

:bye:

Seems this has nothing to do with size of the logo, but how the template handles spacing of the showtitle and showcategory. When the show is too short timewise to fit the title and category, the template handles this with widening the hight of the whole channelrow. Example of this is first picture in this post. Widening the width is not a possibility at all, cuz that would mean timings of the show would go wrong.

Picture 2. timeline is back to normal symmetric self when the shows are longer in time.

Ok, so this thing is completly normal. So please don't bother about this...I got curious cuz I hadn't seen this behaviour before and thought it could have something to do with a change in the new betas :bye: