Timer button unreachable, without scrooling

McenterFreak

Everytime i make a timer in the web interface, i need to schroll down to reach the Save button. It would be nice if it was placed so that you can reach it without scrolling, or the application could remember the last size and position of the window

Why not redo the template yourself and post it here as a suggestion? This as a reminder that you as a user could have a lot to bring to the table. If you have great knowledge as html programmer you can make Recording Service shine. This save-button thing only requires some basic html-skills though and a html-editor. The template you will find here:

C:\Program\DVBViewer\SVCweb\timer_new.html

Edited by majstang

Why not redo the template yourself and post it here as a suggestion? This as a reminder that you as a user could have a lot to bring to the table. If you have great knowledge as html programmer you can make Recording Service shine. This save-button thing only requires some basic html-skills though and a html-editor. The template you will find here:

C:\Program\DVBViewer\SVCweb\timer_new.html

Nice to se it is possible to change the windows. But i must admit i am not a HTML programmer, but with a litle bit of help from MS Expression Web i managed to move the two buttons to the topa more convinient place

Edited by McenterFreak

Nice to se it is possible to change the windows. But i must admit i am not a HTML programmer, but with a litle bit of help from MS Expression Web i managed to move the two buttons to the topa more convinient place

Yeah, why wait for anyone else doing it for you when you are abled to do it yourself :)

I have seen somewhere developers are searching for someone with advanced HTML programing skills, possibly for making the webinterface much nicer compared what it is today. So, if somebody here fit this description i think the developers wanna speak with you.