ci technotrend 3650

pietro23

Hi, I installed the version of DVBViewer hardware TechnoTrend DVB S2 3650. I realized that the common interface function does not work. I regularly downloaded component additional, but have not solved anything. Remains to show off cam shows.

Thank you.

Looking at your forum, I noticed that many users have problems with products TechnoTrend, concerning use of CAM. In fact, the cam is not active. Since I spent 15 €, I understand a little something.

Thank you.

Hi, I installed DVBViewer Pro, latest version. I've used a premise the 3650 TechnoTrend there with 2 other software, an owner, and the other dvbdream 1.5c. In both the IC part, with the inside cam matrix reload, and my subscription Sky Italy, worked perfectly. After I saw this software, I liked and I bought it, but I saw the first specification, which deals with my card. Installed with its additional components, the runtime DLL AND SHEETS FOR Tecnotrend, this is not activated. The options is selected receiver with common interface, but displays cam shows gives me gray. Unfortunately I noticed that many users of this forum have had the same problems, and have not been resolved! Now I am attaching snapshots I made to the software.post-56055-075536700 1284059509_thumb.pngpost-56055-004533900 1284059725_thumb.png

Edited by pietro23

I wonder if the problem is with the latest driver. I have exactly the same problem - with the latest driver I cannot use my CAM with the DVBViewer. However, reverting back to an earlier driver solved the problem, but when I do that the 3650ci is not recognised by Windows Media Centre (Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit). So, clearly we cannot blame DVBViewer alone for this, as earlier drivers seem to work fine with it. This is a frustrating problem, and many users seem to be having the same problem with this popular receiver, so I hope that a solution can be found soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Has there been any solution to this? I have discovered that the hardware works fine in Windows media centre - the Cam is recognised immediately and the scrambled programmes appear. However in DVBViewer, the Cam option is greyed out and I cannot use it to decode encrypted signals.

• 1 month later...

@mague:

if you read even a bit more carefully on that particular page you realise that you most probably should use the 1.4.4.2-version not at all because it's only recommended for those receiving data services this way which the vast majority won't be doing.

So, the right BDA driver version would rather be the 1.0.3.8-version (16.01.09), right?

But still, it doesn't really work properly anyway, it seems to me. I don't get any picture nor sound although the channel information seems to be processed... strange

So, the right BDA driver version would rather be the 1.0.3.8-version (16.01.09), right?

Right.

Here someone has attached a newer version 1.0.1.21 of the ttBdaDrvApi_Dll.dll (see DVBViewer installation folder). I hope it helps...