dvbviewer quits after hd zap (riproducible)

toblerone

hello, latest DVBViewer beta+recording service (but there was with the stable as well if i don't wrong)

zapping from an dvb-s2 channel to the suissehd DVBViewer quits, no problem if the zap start from a dvb-s channel (tested many times)

the same if starting from suissehd i go to a dvb-s2 channel: DVBViewer quits, no problem if i go to a dvb-s channel

no problem switching between other dvb-s2 channels

forgot to say:

xp sp3 (fresh installed os) on amd 5200 + asus m3a + 2gb ram + geforce 8500gt (latest nvidia driver)

codec: coreavc dscaler5 ac3filter

card: hauppage hvr-4400

support.zip

Edited by toblerone

tested with ffshow as h-264 codec and DVBViewer does not quits: i can change channel but from/to suissehd i have only the audio if i use another dvb-s2 chan (same as before, but this time i have not the DVBViewer quit, so i can zap to other channels)

for have back the working video i need to use a dvb-s channel

Edited by toblerone

any further suggestion?

i have tried to remove all the plugins that i can remove (netstreaming, installed but not used and importcsv) but nothing change

the problem:

zapping to hdsuisse (from or to a dvb-s2 channel, no prob with dvb-s) or crash DVBViewer.exe (with coreavc) or the video desappears (ffdshow) until i zap on a dvb-s channel, then i can zap without problem to every channel but NOT hdsuisse or the issue come back and i need to zap to a dvb-s

seems that the codec is not restarted at channel change but the different format make crazy the codec+DVBViewer:

if i use ffdshow and zap from hdsuisse to a dvb-s2 the video desappears but i have the audio, but if i enter in the directx option then i change the h264 codec the video start correctly

thanks in advance

YuHuuu someone here?

is needed to test all the codecs around???

i don't like it

but only one works, all the rest 5 that i had tried fails changing to/from it

maybe is really a bug

I don't undestand what you are doing there sorry

If your used plugin makes trouble, the only way is this:

..try without any plugins

If you have trouble without the plugins you have to upload a new support.zip, OK?