Recording service

el_domingo

Hi,

I set up recording service with succes. Everything running well even watcing in IPHONE.

How do I configure DVBViewer hardware in main htpc where DVBViewer installation exist in order to watch at the same time with client.

ThAts Imposible:-)

Are you really sure? Im not! It is a bit fuzzy what he wanna do, i think.

Hi,

I set up recording service with succes. Everything running well even watcing in IPHONE.

How do I configure DVBViewer hardware in main htpc where DVBViewer installation exist in order to watch at the same time with client.

Not sure what you wanna accomplish? Could you rephrase or make it clearer? Sounds to me you are asking how to setup the unicast device in DVBViewer. If so follow the wiki:

http://en.DVBViewer.tv/wiki/Recording_Service_Installation_Guide#Create_Unicast_Devices

I set up unicast device with succes in client and client can get streaming from dvbserver set on my htpc. Client has another installation of DVBViewer can choose channel etc...

When client getting streaming from dvbserver, DVBViewer in my htpc where dvb hardware exist can not use hardware so I tried to setup an unicast device but no succes.

Is there any possibility to watch the same Transponder streaming both in client and server.

Of course İ used wiki before setting up everything.

Because of the following phrase "even the local DVBViewer Pro must be running as a client of the Recording service" I set unicast virtual device in local beside hardware, from unicast device settings I found server in local machine, I made virtual device preffered.

So when client get streaming and I open DVBViewer nothing to watch.

Of course İ used wiki before setting up everything.

Because of the following phrase "even the local DVBViewer Pro must be running as a client of the Recording service" I set unicast virtual device in local beside hardware, from unicast device settings I found server in local machine, I made virtual device preffered.

So when client get streaming and I open DVBViewer nothing to watch.

Ok, as long as you are sure you have followed the wiki and havent made any configuration misstakes.

So, you're saying streaming from RS (on serverside) to DVBViewer Client on other computer does not work. What about streaming from RS to DVBViewer client on the same PC as RS is installed at? If streaming works then with same settings as you used earlier, your traffic are being blocked by firewall/router when you try streaming to other computers in your network.